Just several months ago, South Australia was listed as one of the top five must-see regions in the world for 2017 by Lonely Planet. It was categorised as 2017’s Best of Travel and is the only Australian destination to be named.
If Australia is next on your travel list for 2017 and your travel plans are already centered around Brisbane and/or Melbourne, that’s awesome because here are several reasons why you probably wouldn’t want to include South Australia on your destination list.
1. You hate farmer markets with fresh produce.
2. You’re not a fan of views like this.
3. Or this.
4. You can’t stand the taste of wine.
4. And you don’t care where they came from either:
5. South Australians have questionable
6. South Australia’s beaches are the worst.
7. The. Worst.
8. Winter is just as bad.
9. And sometimes strange wild animals appear from nowhere on the road.
10. You get views like this just five hours away.
If you made it this far, this post was obviously tongue-in-cheek (in case you didn’t realise). South Australia is incredibly affordable to visit and worth every cent.